Skeetles Mog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKEET,MYRON,ARESTYR,DIMPLES,EIRIAS FOR SUCESS... AND COMENTOR FOR MAKING US PHAIL

4 posters

Go down

SKEET,MYRON,ARESTYR,DIMPLES,EIRIAS FOR SUCESS... AND COMENTOR FOR MAKING US PHAIL Empty SKEET,MYRON,ARESTYR,DIMPLES,EIRIAS FOR SUCESS... AND COMENTOR FOR MAKING US PHAIL

Post  Taeyeon Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:50 am

thanks to SKEET, MYRON, ARESTYR, DIMPLES AND EIRIAS for helping me and pai with promy dem/mea Very Happy

and thank you comentor for making us phail!

edit: 2/13/08

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taeyeon
Taeyeon
Piglet
Piglet

http://www.myspace.com/chaneseman

Back to top Go down

SKEET,MYRON,ARESTYR,DIMPLES,EIRIAS FOR SUCESS... AND COMENTOR FOR MAKING US PHAIL Empty Re: SKEET,MYRON,ARESTYR,DIMPLES,EIRIAS FOR SUCESS... AND COMENTOR FOR MAKING US PHAIL

Post  Comentor Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:28 am

I helped you with promy too ;_; or does it not count since lolmarc forgot we needed poison potions and we all died? lol
Comentor
Comentor
Cosplayer

Back to top Go down

SKEET,MYRON,ARESTYR,DIMPLES,EIRIAS FOR SUCESS... AND COMENTOR FOR MAKING US PHAIL Empty Re: SKEET,MYRON,ARESTYR,DIMPLES,EIRIAS FOR SUCESS... AND COMENTOR FOR MAKING US PHAIL

Post  Marcel Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:39 pm

NO it dont count cause i did say 2 get potions and im sure we wiped cause of u =P
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

Post  Comentor Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:43 pm

considering even YOU didnt have a poison potion? lol
Comentor
Comentor
Cosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcel Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:44 pm

i had just didnt have enough 2 share XD
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

Post  Comentor Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:37 pm

that's why you didnt use it? i seem to recall you sleeping away with the rest of us ~_^
Comentor
Comentor
Cosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcel Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:51 am

look bioch u ither take my word 4 it or i beat the living crap out o u in brenner again
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

Post  Comentor Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:53 am

wtf is brenner?

Edit: lol, nice rank btw~ much better than your old "Suicide Sunday Leader" one ^^
Comentor
Comentor
Cosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaaz Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:53 pm

brenner!!! we must play!!!
Rhaaz
Rhaaz
Active Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcel Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:38 pm

hmmm... i got a new tag. i say we hold the all mighty LS brenner tournament ^_^b
and when com gets hes ass handed by me he needs 2 make a new tag 4 himself
"i been pwnd by a loldrg"
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down