Skeetles Mog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comentor~ the #1 75 manthra thf in all our hearts~

Go down

Comentor~ the #1 75 manthra thf in all our hearts~ Empty Comentor~ the #1 75 manthra thf in all our hearts~

Post  Comentor Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Heya!!!!! I've got the first non-admin post! lol, anywho, im com and ... I talk a lot and .... I'm a manthra .... and .... I ... like .... MUFFINS!!!!
Comentor
Comentor
Cosplayer

Back to top Go down

Comentor~ the #1 75 manthra thf in all our hearts~ Empty Part 2

Post  Comentor Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:33 pm

Now that we actually have a template for what we want, here i go~

Name: Josh
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite Food: uh, pizza and most mexican food and ramen and pocky and nerds *yes, i am a cannibal!*
Favorite Drink: Blue Jolt cola
Favorite Game: tough choice ... but its about to be Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

I am a complete freak, but have somehow managed to not only find a wonderful girl willing to date me, but we have now been together 3 years, 2 months, and 16 days *as of this post* lol (ok, you can kinda see what a freak i am in making that say something other than "over 3 years") anywho, I <3<3<3 anime, manga, and going to anime conventions! its also great fun to hang out with friends and work on cosplays. I'm currently addicted to FFXI *like all of us* and am amazed that i somehow finally managed to get my thf to lv 75. Well, thats about it for now, but remember, I .... like ..... MUFFINS!!!!
Comentor
Comentor
Cosplayer

Back to top Go down