Skeetles Mog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALFWAY TO SEA!!! /HURRAY.......*INTERMISION* O.o???

4 posters

Go down

HALFWAY TO SEA!!! /HURRAY.......*INTERMISION* O.o??? Empty HALFWAY TO SEA!!! /HURRAY.......*INTERMISION* O.o???

Post  Marcel Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:25 pm

WELL most of you are past ouryu and well on your way 2 sea but some are still behind and want 2 catch up so the main group thats ahead will be taking a small break for the next sunday or next 2 sundays im not sure yet.
id be nice if the ones in the main group could give me a hand helping the rest catch up. there will also be Side suicide missions not related 2 COP if u wanna go or you can just enjoy the vacation to do as you wish.whatever you choose let me knows ^^b
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

HALFWAY TO SEA!!! /HURRAY.......*INTERMISION* O.o??? Empty Re: HALFWAY TO SEA!!! /HURRAY.......*INTERMISION* O.o???

Post  Zael Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:27 pm

I'm free most nights this week if you wana get Skeet an Myron through Ouryu

Also we can do the Promys for Newelley and for Me, Daed and Juppy to get the key items for Apocalypse Nigh
Zael
Zael
Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

HALFWAY TO SEA!!! /HURRAY.......*INTERMISION* O.o??? Empty Re: HALFWAY TO SEA!!! /HURRAY.......*INTERMISION* O.o???

Post  Rhaaz Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:19 pm

I will be more than happy to fight Mamets, and do Promies, also, rhaaz still needs Promivion-holla lol, but w/e, im not too worried about him.
But he does have war/nin,pld,smn,whm, and thf lvled above 30
Rhaaz
Rhaaz
Active Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimples Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:39 am

If you guys (myron and skeet) want to work on it some time in the evenings i am available most nights if i know ahead of time when it is i can be on for sure then (except wednesday this week)

Dimples
New Lemon skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum