Skeetles Mog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU"

+2
Rhaaz
Marcel
6 posters

Go down

Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU" Empty Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU"

Post  Marcel Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:53 pm

So its time for the first mega boss YAY!

supplys: We will need 2 farm mistmelts....or we can just buy them at the AH and save us the time.thy help bring ouryu down when he flys. when he flys he can pretty much pwn u easyly so we needs plenty of them.
bring pots and regen drink and the RR items (u will need em trust me XD)

the point of our strat this time will be Resting ^^b. we will go in do some dmg then BEFOR it gets critical 2 rest we will rest that way incase we miss the sleep the first time we got a chance when we get 2 critical.

Myron(war): DD and assist ares incase he gets in trouble.(i would like to have a skill chain that bursts to ice to make up for the lack of Burst dmg will be having. but brains over brawn ^_^b)

Dimples(blm): incharge of nukes BUT keeping an eye for the <Call1> Get ready to sleep <t> ALL DMG DISENGUAGE" call we will set up after the call wait a few seconds to start sleeping. also if we get the SC bursting freez will do insane dmg on ouryu.

Skeet(thf) DD and defense down bolts. also findout if can SC something that burst to ice with myron ^^b
bring also sleep bolts 2 help incase mages fail

puchu(rdm) Debuff ouryu is weak to silence-sleep-paralyze after debuffs main heal incase of sleep failing from dimples backup sleep.(refresh self and others if have time)

Com(brd) REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH ^^b. BRD sleep does work on ouryu. debuff him for ice 2 make the sc stronger and earth buff players(specialy tank).

Kingbum(pld) Tank and dont get ownd,

getting late for wrk will post part2 when i get back
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU" Empty Re: Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU"

Post  Rhaaz Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:17 am

if you want, Skeet can /rng and use spilt shot?
or even better since we will have a week and a half, Myron can skill polearm or Gsword? ^^
Rhaaz
Rhaaz
Active Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU" Empty UMZ

Post  Yunon Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Just FYI.

If someone can't make it or has to leave etc.

I'll be on call to come help.

I gots SMN, DRG and SCH.

So I can fill in in most places.

Yunon
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU" Empty Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU"part2

Post  Marcel Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:38 pm

ok i know its been a while but its getting closer 2 sunday o im gonna post a few more things we need 2 know
if u dont want 2 read it skip 2 the bottom where il tell u the main points of it all

Ouryu
Ouryu is an earth-based dragon and casts Stoneskin and Stone-based damage spells.
His TP attacks:
On the ground:
Absolute Terror: Terrorizes the target for a few seconds, making them unable do anything.
Geotic Breath: Cone Attack Earth damage. ~700 damage if tank is directly in front of the dragon.
Spike Flail: Only used if someone behind him has hate. Huge AoE physical damage. Absorbed by Utsusemi.
Horrid Roar: Dispel up to 8 buffs on a single target, including food.
Typhoon Wing: Frontal AoE ~100-180 dmg and Blind.
In the air:
Bai Wing: AoE Earth damage (~385 unresisted) and Slow
Ochre Blast: AoE Earth 400+ damage.
Touchdown: Not based on TP, used when he lands (but not if you used a Mistmelt). AoE magic damage (element unknown, ~140 each).
He uses Invincible at about 50% - 80% HP.
He alternates between flying and standing every two minutes.
He also casts Stoneskin, Stonega II, and Slowga.
On the ground, his attacks are physical; in the air, they are earth elemental and ignore Utsusemi. His air attacks do 280 damage minus Shell and any resistance; kiting may also reduce their damage.
He gives up at about 30% health power
Bring Ouryu to the ground with Mistmelt, which is obtained from the quest Fly High. You can also buy them at the Auction House in section Materials/Goldsmithing.
Suggested macro - /item "Mistmelt" Ouryu
When using a Mismelt you have to be close to Ouryu (ideal position is between front legs just below the head, will not agro you if you just throw Mistmelt and don't engage it)
Ouryu is a lot easier to sleep on the ground

i pretty much copy pasted that from somewhere so from that we need all the earthbuffs we can get. DD will stand at ourys sides on person in the front will be ares. also dont stand behind him or ul get ownd by spikeflail things will only go behind him 2 SATA then get out of u will get ownd ^^b. he can be silenced 2 make hes stoneskin and stonega2 useless. also gotta keep constantly rebuffing tank since that roar removes 8 buffs.

thats it for me now post if ur gonna be able 2 attend and if u think we should change something also we have that bum yun that will assist if needed but wel have 2 do the fight twice if we need me or yun 2 step in.
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU" Empty Re: Suicide News VOL.2 "The Ouryu and YOU"

Post  Rhaaz Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Im on it Gmoney
polearm skilled and distortion ready
also was wondering if anyone would want to get together to farm the tailfeathers needed for the mistmelts?
there are hippogriffs in grauberg_s lvl 72+ish? or rather
too high for Skeet and I to duo farm as we found out with elder goobbues >.>
Rhaaz
Rhaaz
Active Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimples Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:47 am

i have 4 of the feathers for the mistmelts that i can give you cause i dont think i will be able to use them and i can help with those but not sure when i will be on to help since my kids will be home and as you found out they can be a little much to try to play

Dimples
New Lemon skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Comentor Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:04 am

I'll be there, tho i believe i close on sunday, but assuming its placed at the usual suicide sunday time im game~

^_^

Also, if you need me to try and farm those things, I'd be more than happy to give it a shot~
Comentor
Comentor
Cosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimples Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:37 pm

i have an idea for this so ill see what you guys think

me and ares be blm for freeze and we bring mp meds
everyone else bring hp med since we dont have a real healer
myron and skeet are doing skillchain so thinking they could get the item that gives tp 1 or 2 depending on the price of them but my opinion should get 2 but ill leave that up to you guys (sorry not a melee so no idea what its called but i know its out there)

i think i read somewhere that we need about 6200 hp to finish the fight and i was doing about 1000 with mb freeze so i was thinking we go in and fight so they could get tp and we sc and mb then sleep me and ares get mp back the tank voke it and com keeps sleeping till we have mp and skeet and myron use the item then we start fight to sc and mb right away that should be almost 4k dmg and sleep and do it again and that should be 6k dmg with mb alone

im thinking this should be enough to finish him but not to good on how this work since im just a mage most of the time and know the mb should work and also if we tryed this we would only have 1 try at this since im sure the tp items are probably somewhat expensive

Dimples
New Lemon skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Zael Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:24 pm

If you're going to MB Nuke at the start, you'll need a PLD to Invincible to take hate off BLMs for sleep. Once it's slept you're guna have a short amount of time to get MP back and nuke again, so bring Yag Drinks and use them before the first Nuke

The TP item "Icarus Wing" (Roughly 5-7k off the top of my head) give 100% TP BUT prevents you from using other meds, that would make you medicated E.G. Another Ic Wing, so you can only take one

Make sure the DDs have mistmelts incase Ouryu flies right after the Nuke and make sure Ouryu is down before sleeping

ANOTHER NOTE: Ouryu will have Stoneskin up from the start, so make sure you take it down before SC + MB

Very Happy
Zael
Zael
Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaaz Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:30 pm

thats a good plan, and we will need a pld tank this time.
Marcel i love ya but we all saw your nin get owned
Dimps, thats a great plan, but as Zael said we will only be able to use 1 wing each, and im not sure how much
damage we will be doing with the skillchain itself.
so assuming it has 6k+ hp with 4 MB freeze we should be good.
i think we had plenty of 'its slept!! stop fighting!!" practice >< so that part should go well lol
so ok, hi pots and regen drinks for Skeet and me.
this should work.
oh and we will be camping the AH for tailfeathers lol.
Rhaaz
Rhaaz
Active Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Zael Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:31 am

Depending on what time you guys decide to go on Sunday i may be able to bring my PLD along

And checking FFXIAH.com, Icarus wings are 8k
Zael
Zael
Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down