Skeetles Mog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide sunday news first edition

3 posters

Go down

Suicide sunday news first edition Empty Suicide sunday news first edition

Post  Marcel Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:56 pm

YAY i get a corner all 2 myself Twisted Evil

i will use this spot to post ideas for upcoming BCNM-ISNM-ENMS And any other ways that i may find to get us killed in the name of science!(not really i just like getting u all killed(specialy plumpy)) i would also like 2 hear whos interested and available 4 the insanity.

Currently looking at:
1.Sheep in Antlion's Clothing (ENM so no exp lost even if we fail miserably) : there are 2 really nice drops in this 1 Hagun and Forager's Mantle (a lil extra gil never hurt anyone) check out the link for info
In the name of science!!!

2.Killing Diabolos (current group that is going to sea)

got plenty other stuff but i wont post them til its about 50% that we wont get slaughtered(like the mocking colibri ISNM)

yay thats all !.....now go away.
Marcel
Marcel
Loldrg
Loldrg

Back to top Go down

Suicide sunday news first edition Empty W00t Suicide Skquaaaad!!!!

Post  Rhaaz Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:06 am

I'm not sure this will post as Skeet <--me, the typist, trying to sort it out with the funky e-mail I have to use so we both (plumpy) can post without confusion. But HEY, we're all for it!! Brings back suicide squad memories with *sniff* Morband!!! If only he could see us now, bloody traitor Sad Ok, you know we're in...now YOU go away! tongue Cheers! ~Skeet
Rhaaz
Rhaaz
Active Lemon Skeetle

Back to top Go down

Suicide sunday news first edition Empty Re: Suicide sunday news first edition

Post  newelley Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Lolmarc !!

Suicide Sunday sounds great, and I hope to be available for some, however, I have to spend time with the missus at some time in the week and Sunday is normally it (my own little suicide sunday!! j/k)

You'll have to let me know if you are planning something big, and i'll try to make time for it...

newelley
newelley
newelley
New Lemon skeetle

Back to top Go down

Suicide sunday news first edition Empty Re: Suicide sunday news first edition

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down